Search this blog


Home Post RSS Commentator Guest Book Sitemap

Archer a cartoon series in TV cable

If you watch tv cable in your home, esspecialy Fx channel, you will familiar with Archer a cartoon series starring Archer Sterling. Archer story spionage agent fromo ISIS, Archer sterling is clever agent like Mike Gyver, he very spontanious and fun. Although Archer Sterling like have many woman but he is not playboy. Hehehe ....

Yes, Archer a cartoon series is not tv program for children. Sometimrs, Archer in tv cable have mature content, and the cartoon is very entertaining. I like watching tv cable program when I tired after write posting in my blog (I am blogger and contributor at latest news blog. When I need relax, usually I watch tv cable program such Archer a cartoon series to make feel enjoy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4